Parasite? Tumor?

Doug_E

I saw this guy has a black bump. A few weeks ago a CPD had a lump that was like a sore and it died in QT. 

shiuld I treat the whole tank with paraclense? Keep this one out and in a QT tank or with the others as I treat the main tank?

tanks has amano shrimp, CPDs, nerites, and plants. Only new additions were some plants a month or two ago. 

everting is healthy and active. 

water is 0 amonia, 0 nitrites, 20ppm nitrate, 8.0-8.2, hard water, 72F. 

459A4E88-FE0B-473B-9CF8-B81E847733C6.jpeg

4E4A420F-E1E9-4AD1-8401-493FB4DF2406.jpeg

4269FBB2-C1BC-4F0C-A526-AB7894E749F1.jpeg

He is eating fine and very active. Nothing unusual about his behavior. I was able to get a better look and it appears to be a growth of some kind. 

I’ll keep him separate for now. Think it could be contagious (infection or such) that my plant grow tank would be unsafe?

• 2 weeks later...

I have had in a QT setup for the last 10 days, with salt added for the last week. The spot/growth is bigger. It is now more like a round bubble, grayish, and does not look like a living thing (fish lice). Definitely not a sore/wound. 

It has definitely lost its color, but I'd guess thats as much to do with being in the pretty bare QT tank. I don't want to risk the other fish in the tank, but not sure how long to keep it isolated. Its a white cloud so a life along in a tank isn't good.