How to plant micro sword, staurogyne repens and jungle Val

dan12boy

I'm not sure how yours arrived, so it's hard to know exactly what you mean.

Pull the pot, remove the floss that are on the plants roots, and then plant these plants either as individuals, or as clumps. Microswords and Vallisnaria are both plants that spread by runners, so you can split them up individually and plant them as individual plantlets, or plant them in a group with the shipping/farming materials for transport removed. As for the S. Repens, that is a stem plant that you can split up from cuttings or you can plant as it is once the shipping/farming materials are removed.

On 9/2/2021 at 7:56 PM, Tihshho said:

I'm not sure how yours arrived, so it's hard to know exactly what you mean.

Pull the pot, remove the floss that are on the plants roots, and then plant these plants either as individuals, or as clumps. Microswords and Vallisnaria are both plants that spread by runners, so you can split them up individually and plant them as individual plantlets, or plant them in a group with the shipping/farming materials for transport removed. As for the S. Repens, that is a stem plant that you can split up from cuttings or you can plant as it is once the shipping/farming materials are removed.

Ohh okay that’s what I did, not for the Val but for the microswords. For the S. Repens I just planted it as one because it didn’t look too good, some leaves had been like messed up but the roots are super thick which I love. Put some root tabs around it and hoping it does great because it’s a really pretty plant!