frogbit for aquariums

Be careful on eBay. I had some sellers over the years try to pull a fast one on me when it came to frogbit as well as other floaters. I would check to see if you have any local clubs in your area or at least a local forum/reddit/fbgroup as someone local to you probably has it available and will be in much better condition than getting stuff shipped. 

• Thanks 1

With ebay you have to check the ratings of the sellers there are several decent sellers. You can also check your local store as it is a fairly common plant. Even if they don't have it in stock you can check if they can order it. Our local fish store sell a lot of fishes to pond owners so they have plants common to ponds including water lettuce and from time to time frogbit.

• Like 1

If you're in the South Jersey area you can grab some from my outdoor tubs. I've got a ton of it that will get killed with the first frost in October. I got mine initially from a seller on eBay with no trouble. Just check their reviews before ordering. It's easy stuff to grow if you can give it enough light.

• Like 1