NFL and NCAA Football Season

Jeff

I like the chiefs and packers and anybody who beats the patriots. I don't really have any NCAA favorites as I don't really watch much college football. I do keep up with WVU and Marshall since they are local but I can't say I care that much if they win or lose.

College wise I went to and will bleed black and gold for life as a UCF fan. NFL I stayed out of for years until UCF started having players drafted. Followed the Jags a bit when Bortles was drafted and hit and miss on following them. While they were doing bad this last couple years I was watching the Seahawks as the Griffen twins from UCF were there. Both are gone so will split a little time watching Miami with one twin there and Tua taking the helm. Will also watch the Bills to see what Gabe Davis does. 

• 1 month later...

I havent had a true favorite team since Luck retired. If I had to pick a team to win the superbowl i'd pick the bills, b/c there my moms favorite team. I also find it amusing that a team from upstate new york could outclass teams from LA, DAL, NYC, and Boston. My next pick would be the cardinals, they were so underrated going into the season and they're so fun to watch. Also theyre my best hope of not having to watch brady in another superbowl. I also like the rams, b/c stafford never got the credit he deserved in Detroit.

• 10 months later...