Aquarium Co-Op Store Event - Saturday, 10/2

Zenzo

• Administrators

Had a great time yesterday. Just woke up as Both Zenzo and I were beat! I’m sure we will do another one as this was just a test. Zenzo has notes on how we can improve. And remember this is meant to be a traveling event that can be replicated anywhere. Coming to a state or country near you 🙂

On 10/3/2021 at 10:00 AM, Cory said:

Had a great time yesterday. Just woke up as Both Zenzo and I were beat! I’m sure we will do another one as this was just a test. Zenzo has notes on how we can improve. And remember this is meant to be a traveling event that can be replicated anywhere. Coming to a state or country near you 🙂

Thanks for doing this. It was a nice low key afternoon. I was impressed at the number of out of state plates in the lot. I think at least one person was from Boise.  Also, the shop crew was killing it!  

• Like 2

On 10/3/2021 at 10:37 AM, Patrick_G said:

Also, the shop crew was killing it!  

OMG yes!  So busy but so helpful. 

I also saw @Robertand wanted to ask him about his new baby but he looked pretty busy and I know how celebrities hate fans always bothering them.   😄

Edited by CT_
  • Like 1

On 10/3/2021 at 10:53 AM, CT_ said:

OMG yes!  So busy but so helpful. 

I also so @Robertand wanted to ask him about his new baby but he looked pretty busy and I know how celebrities hate fans always bothering them.   😄

In the shop I’m a bit shy about my excessive forum and YouTube use. 

• Haha 2

This event was awesome! We were so excited to meet and greet our favorite utube rock stars, up close and personnel.  Dean is such a great co host and you guys all make an amazing team! I know it takes alot of time and effort, to accomplish the things you all do, while making it look effortless. Thanks so much, Aquarium Coop,  for taking time for your fans! I do believe..."A great time was had by all!"

dmmurray

• Like 1
  • Love 1