Aquarium Co-Op Store Event - Saturday, 10/2

Zenzo

• Administrators
On 10/2/2021 at 8:58 AM, Mastifflvr28 said:

My mom, Diane, and I will be there.  Is there something we need to do to prove our membership?

We visited Robert at the coop on Wed to drop off fish and buy more fish 🙂

Looking forward to this meet!!

Michelle

If you have your phone with you, you can pull up the YouTube app and show that you are a member. This will give you a discount today. You'll also get a goodie bag for being a member. 

I popped in, spent 30$ when I was only intending on spending 10$ on some air tube and a snail, and said hello to Zenzo.  There was an active QA going on while I was there so I didn't really chat though.  It was actually really weird hearing Corey talk in person.  He wasn't mic'd and there was an echo in the room so compared to the live streams his "audio quality" was worse and he spoke really slow since I listen to the streams at 2x usually😄.  I did eat a slice of pizza though 🙂

Co-op re-redid the beta tanks since I was there last and they look amazing!!  Also some of the store tanks got new backgrounds and everything in there looks better than I remember!  I saw at least 5 fish I NEEDED but I don't have tank space for.  I have to keep telling my self I have the rest of my life to get fish.

• Like 3

On 10/2/2021 at 9:59 PM, CT_ said:

saw at least 5 fish I NEEDED but I don't have tank space for.  I have to keep telling my self I have the rest of my life to get fish.

I always seem to want the fish that are impractical for me to keep like six Amazon Puffers!

• Haha 2

I surreptitiously looked for you, but I’m to shy in a crowd to go around staring a people’s chests (name tags)

On 10/3/2021 at 7:38 AM, eatyourpeas said:

The planets were not aligning for me yesterday, so I missed it! I had hoped to be able to make it, but couldn’t! 🙁

On 10/3/2021 at 7:57 AM, Patrick_G said:

I surreptitiously looked for you, but I’m to shy in a crowd to go around staring a people’s chests (name tags)

You would’ve known immediately, as I would’ve been the tall crazy-looking person with the BI ferry/octopus t-shirt! 🤪

• Haha 1