Aquarium Co-Op Store Event - Saturday, 10/2

Zenzo

• Administrators

Hey Everyone! We are having our first in-person event in Washington. This will take place above the Aquarium Co-Op retail store on Saturday, October 2nd at 3pm. The store will be open both before an afterwards if you'd like to get some shopping in while you visit.

Join us for pizza, laughs, and fish tales!

If you are a member of the Aquarium Co-Op Club, you will also get a little goodie bag. 

I hope to see some of you there. 

9661 Firdale Ave, Edmonds, WA 98020

87CE1A48-C13A-48DC-82A4-66ABDA0A89A1.png

• Administrators
On 8/31/2021 at 4:18 PM, Dwayne Brown said:

Do I need to sign up somewhere for this? Is there a capacity limit? 

At this time we do not have a list, but I will make sure that you are on it should we have one. 

• Administrators
On 8/31/2021 at 3:19 PM, Tihshho said:

Cory should open up an east coast location to bounce events back and fourth 😉

The idea is that we will be going around the country when we can to have in-person events. This is our first, and it makes sense to have it at our home base. East Coast will happen probably in 2022. 

On 9/1/2021 at 6:51 PM, Zenzo said:

The idea is that we will be going around the country when we can to have in-person events. This is our first, and it makes sense to have it at our home base. East Coast will happen probably in 2022. 

Makes perfect sense, not hosting it where it all began would be somewhat odd to be honest.

• Like 2

On 9/1/2021 at 6:51 PM, Zenzo said:

Oh, wow! I didn't know you were planning on bringing events to the East Coast! I'll have to keep my eye open for that news.

I hope the first in-person event in October goes well. It sounds like it'll be a fun time!

• Like 1

• Administrators
On 9/5/2021 at 5:38 AM, laritheloud said:

Oh, wow! I didn't know you were planning on bringing events to the East Coast! I'll have to keep my eye open for that news.

I hope the first in-person event in October goes well. It sounds like it'll be a fun time!

Yep. The idea is to have sort of a “road show”, where we can meet with people throughout the country. I hope to meet you at a future event!

• Administrators
On 9/5/2021 at 2:54 PM, James Black said:

Will all your future events only be in the US? Or do you plan on going up to Canada, or world wide?

We plan on having international events in the future. 

Hi Zenzo, 

I know this is the first event of its kind, I guess.  This could be a mobbed event or no one comes (the later is never going to happen) How might you track possible registration without being counter productive to the local membership.  I am an east coast guy I don’t have a sense of the members base there, but I know it runs deep.  So this event may bring tons of members out.  I was just wondering for you guys.  But I am sure you have had this discussion and are working on a plan. 

Tedrock

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/29/2021 at 1:06 PM, Griznatch said:

Wow, this is going to be awesome. I'd be tempted to drive up there but it's a long trip from Boise .

Looking forward to pictures and/or video 🙂

I could see this being as popular as comic con only for fish!

Should we make it Coopsplay and all dress like Murphy? 🤪

• Like 1
  • Haha 3