Repashy food ?’s

Atitagain

I have that exact tray. 🤣 I pop them out before freeze or they are hard to get out then sit on a baking sheet with wax paper freeze then baggy so they don’t stick together I squeeze in hand a bit to warm so they sink

Edited by Guppysnail

On 8/30/2021 at 6:35 AM, Guppysnail said:

I have that exact tray. 🤣 I pop them out before freeze or they are hard to get out then sit on a baking sheet with wax paper freeze then baggy so they don’t stick together I squeeze in hand a bit to warm so they sink

Awesome tips, thanks 

and the bamboo sticks I understand now(you referenced this method in another post) so you dip in the repashy as it’s gelling? Correct, then freeze. Great idea to spread the food out.

@Guppysnailyou are such a help thank you so much!

On 8/30/2021 at 7:14 AM, Atitagain said:

Awesome tips, thanks 

and the bamboo sticks I understand now(you referenced this method in another post) so you dip in the repashy as it’s gelling? Correct, then freeze. Great idea to spread the food out.

@Guppysnailyou are such a help thank you so much!

That’s exactly how I lay on sheet and wax paper to freeze then baggie

• Like 1

On 8/30/2021 at 6:51 PM, Atitagain said:

Another question 

I feed 5 different tanks with this today and all were gobbled up in a few hours except the new fry bristlenose they didn’t seem to touch it. How long before I need to remove repashy. Feed very little but still should remove?

It should hold its shape for 24 hours. It took my BN fry a bit to figure out it was food. They do better with blanched vegetables and flake

On 8/30/2021 at 9:24 PM, Guppysnail said:

It should hold its shape for 24 hours. It took my BN fry a bit to figure out it was food. They do better with blanched vegetables and flake

Yes they finally found it, if there’s any left this morning I will remove. Ty

On 8/30/2021 at 10:44 PM, tolstoy21 said:

Man you people are way more advanced than me!

I just make mine in old jelly jars and spoon some into the tank when I feed. 

If it works then it works. I just wanted to make enough to last, don’t have time to make it every time I wanna feed it.