IAPLC 2021

YES! Which was your favorite out of the top 10? I personally liked Ancient Forest the most because of the stump scape. Felt so original. Second best shouldve been the spiked one with the light gray stones because of how vibrant. I felt a really dark toned theme this year which was a little disappointing but still interesting. 

I really enjoyed all the works this year. However, I’m a huge fan of the classic nature style (NA style) so all the ones that feature lots of various aquatic plants with a bright feeling. Each individual scape was beautiful and unique in their own way :)

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I was up watching live at 5 am, lol

My favorite was Josh Sims, but I have been a fan of his aesthetic for a while. 

I hope they will offer the entire portfolio of submissions, as they have in years past. I would like to see how a few friends who submitted scored.

The submissions from Malaysia this year were astounding!

My spouse was able to identify which country most of the submissions were from, by the time we got to the top 20. Eastern European scapes had a different feels from the Malaysian and Filipino tanks, that I probably wouldn't have noticed if my spouse hadn't watched with me. 

• Like 1