What’s your favorite strain of blue Guppy?

Patrick_G

On 8/24/2021 at 6:16 PM, CalmedByFish said:

I don't have any, but it's definitely the K-class endler called "Japan Blue Endler Guppy." The color is vibrant. 

Edit: Okay, that doesn't 100% count as "guppy," now that I think about it, but they're still pretty! 

Ok, edited to include Endlers! 

• Like 1

On 8/24/2021 at 9:32 PM, GameCzar said:

Blue Dragons or Blue Moscows I think. Hard to choose!  Below is the moscow. 

Oooooooooo. I love blue Moscows!!!

As far as my favorite guppy goes though, I would have to breed it myself.

Maybe a Blue Moscow paired with a Japan Sword, then a Cobra guppy?

I don’t know. I do know that one of the recent blue guppies(my avatar) I got won’t breed. I think they do something that prevents that. 😡 

None of the pics below are mine, but those are what I want to breed to get my favorite blue guppy. 

Now if I can find room for a few more breeding tanks! 😉 

Edited by Guppy Guy
  • Like 2

If we're only talking blue, then light blue mosaic females only, the boys dont look as good in my opinion. Now if were talking about all guppies, yellow bodied with solid orange tail dumbos. They just look so nice with the colors unmixed. 

On 8/24/2021 at 6:16 PM, CalmedByFish said:

I don't have any, but it's definitely the K-class endler called "Japan Blue Endler Guppy." The color is vibrant. 

Edit: Okay, that doesn't 100% count as "guppy," now that I think about it, but they're still pretty! 

@CalmedByFish, you won me over. I love these fish! A greater Seattle aquarium society member gave me two pairs and five juveniles. They’re the blue and gold variety and I couldn’t be happier! A9820270-709E-47A6-A673-52E06F400AA9.jpeg.d71c9db655de32acc275ec3d797d9937.jpeg

• Like 1