Hello from the Bay Area, California!

Mr10

Hi Everyone! I am from SF California and of course love aquariums! My favorite fishes are Rainbows, Medaka's and more medakas!

Hope to talk to you all soon and share tips on how to make this hobby even better!

Edited by Mr10
  • Like 1

Welcome to the forum! I grew up in Moraga, CA. I have great memories of the San Francisco aquarium!

I also just recently got into medaka when I was offered a bunch of them for free. They seem really fun! I’ve heard there are medaka shows/contests and I would love to see pictures, but my googling has failed me. Have you heard of or seen any medaka contests?

• Like 1

On 8/19/2021 at 9:14 PM, Hobbit said:

Welcome to the forum! I grew up in Moraga, CA. I have great memories of the San Francisco aquarium!

I also just recently got into medaka when I was offered a bunch of them for free. They seem really fun! I’ve heard there are medaka shows/contests and I would love to see pictures, but my googling has failed me. Have you heard of or seen any medaka contests?

I have not heard about any shows and contests yet here around the bayarea. If I hear anything I'll sure post here about it!

• Like 1