Lily Bulb from Co Op doing great

yours is beautiful, I'm jealous!!!

Mine isn't doing great (not from coop) ...it seems to be growing leaves, but hasn't grown "up" anywhere (also...this was taken a couple of weeks ago, the algae is getting better, I promise...tank is only about 6 weeks old) the lily hasn't changed much since this pic was taken though... 😐 I may either just give up on it and use the space for more rotala clippings, or get one from coop with my next order 🙂

201908.jpg.4115c96193059e19ed4e68bda156c88d.jpg

• Like 1

On 8/20/2021 at 9:08 AM, DebSills said:

yours is beautiful, I'm jealous!!!

Mine isn't doing great (not from coop) ...it seems to be growing leaves, but hasn't grown "up" anywhere (also...this was taken a couple of weeks ago, the algae is getting better, I promise...tank is only about 6 weeks old) the lily hasn't changed much since this pic was taken though... 😐 I may either just give up on it and use the space for more rotala clippings, or get one from coop with my next order 🙂

201908.jpg.4115c96193059e19ed4e68bda156c88d.jpg

Same experience for me. Other lilies just haven’t done well. Here’s another one — not from the Co-Op…

2F3F4FF7-6D7A-4EDE-B8A7-1DEC5609CDA2.jpeg.2b214be7273f9e57954a4d92df747ef8.jpeg

I bought one from the Coop back in January that's done nothing. They sent a replacement that's done great. It seems to be very hit or miss with the bulb plants. The first one is still hanging around the tank and not rotting, but also not growing after eight months. It looks the same as it did when I bought it.

• Like 1

Agree with @Hobbit.  I bought two and sure enough, one was a dud after a month and a half.  Rotated a few times just in case.  The other one began to sprout rather quickly and is coming along in my nano.  Hoping they grow out to the surface for the killifish to hang/lay eggs.