what state do you live in?

Like a few others here, I’m in Georgia! Specifically, near Atlanta, and since we’re doing Olympic facts: Atlanta was home of the Centennial Olympics, which was the last summer Olympics in the US, and was also the one with the bomb.

Edited by Sunny
Typo
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 1/20/2022 at 2:51 PM, JettsPapa said:

Howdy neighbor.  Have you ever been to 360 Aquatic on Brittmoore?

Howdy! I have not been there, but I did see a youtube video about it. Looks like a good store. Aqua Zoo is my closest shop which I typically go to, as well as, Aquarium Design Group and the Fish Gallery. 

• Like 1

On 10/15/2021 at 10:18 PM, Sunny said:

Like a few others here, I’m in Georgia! Specifically, near Atlanta, and since we’re doing Olympic facts: Atlanta was home of the Centennial Olympics, which was the last summer Olympics in the US, and was also the one with the bomb.

Aww yay a fellow Georgia member. I’m near atl too in Acworth 

On 10/5/2021 at 11:27 AM, Jawjagrrl said:

Jawja, of course! 😄

Fun fact: Georgia has the most coastline of any the original 13 colonies, And remains so for the east coast except for Florida. 

I've also lived in the mountains of Virginia (great place for african cichlids!), The Chesapeake Bay corridor, and spent a lot of time in the Carolinas before ending up at the bottom end of the Appalachian Trail on a farm with pretty awesome well water! Hard, but not too hard, roughly neutral Ph. Looking forward to trying a lot more fish than I did when I was in the land of liquid rock 🙂

Aww yay a fellow Georgia members

On 9/23/2021 at 6:07 PM, Various Vivaria said:

I'm in metro Atlanta in Georgia, anyone know a good club in that area.

. I’m near atl too in Acworth. 

• Like 1

On 1/20/2022 at 5:17 PM, Phil4Discus said:

Howdy! I have not been there, but I did see a youtube video about it. Looks like a good store. Aqua Zoo is my closest shop which I typically go to, as well as, Aquarium Design Group and the Fish Gallery. 

Fish Gallery is nice too.  I've sold shrimp and plants there and at 360 Aquatic.

On 1/20/2022 at 6:19 PM, Georgiapeach88 said:

Aww yay a fellow Georgia member. I’m near atl too in Acworth 

Aww yay a fellow Georgia members

. I’m near atl too in Acworth. 

I lived there right out of college...changed a lot since then. Across the blue ridge from you now, in the land of (apparently) reptiles and not many fish.