Oto White Splotches

NoliTheCat

It could be over production of the slime coat or fungal infection I would Qarantine and treat with API fungus cure one of the active ingredient is acriflavin that can be harmful to plants

Edited by Colu

• 2 weeks later...

After 6 days now, the splotches are gone but there is still a distinct bump on the right side (shown on the picture above). Not sure if I should keep medicating or just wait and see. Oto is swimming around and eating, color seems pretty yellow under bright light, could be due to stress.

On 8/20/2021 at 10:17 PM, NoliTheCat said:

After 6 days now, the splotches are gone but there is still a distinct bump on the right side (shown on the picture above). Not sure if I should keep medicating or just wait and see. Oto is swimming around and eating, color seems pretty yellow under bright light, could be due to stress.

If you have finished your Frist course of treatment and he has improved significantly I would monitor the lump it might be some swelling cause by the infection it should start to go down over a couple of days if the lump start to get worse I would do another course of treatment

• Like 1