Water Parameters:

• pH 6.5ish
  • Nitrates 0
  • Hardness na
  • Nitrite 0
  • Ammonia 0
  • KH/Buffer na
  • Water Temperature  77

Hey guys.  Hoping to get some advise with a potentially sick guppy.  He has been bloated for about 2 weeks now.  I first noticed this after my wife possibly over fed.  The next day after seeing this I gave him and epsom salt bath for 15 minutes and then another later for 30 minutes.  The second time around, I think he pooped a little bit.  More recently he has become lethargic and and will swim in place.  This is the first time I have seen the stringy poop which you can make out in both photos.  He also has 2 dark spots appearing on his belly.  What do you folks recommend I do?  I have a planted aquarium with quite a few fish, 2 cherrys, 2 amano and nerite snail so I think dosing meds in the whole tank is out.  This is a no water change system 30g display + 20g sump.  Uv sterilizer was taken out a few weeks ago after finding water in the quartz sleeve.  I can't say how old he is.  Bought  few months ago as an adult but he has grown since then so probably not that old.  Should I quarantine just him or the other guppies as well.  What medications should I start with?  Greatly appreciate your input!

IMG_0518.jpg.826df8f2eddce03e878e98bb411a9510.jpgIMG_0517.jpg.cdd35584fccd4a9cdee2db917422c071.jpgIMG_0517.jpg.cdd35584fccd4a9cdee2db917422c071.jpg

IMG_0518.jpg

I would Qarantine and fast for a couple of days and do some more epsom salt baths 1 table spoon for 2 gallons no more then 15 minutes 2-3 times a day if there's no improvement after that I would treat with paracleanse just incase it's parasites with the white stringy pooh

Edited by Colu
Ment to put paracleanse not maracyn auto correct mistake