Molly, Platy, Variatus and Swordtail food

Chewyrat77

On 8/3/2021 at 7:25 PM, laritheloud said:

Frozen blood worms, frozen daphnia, live baby brine shrimp!

Not big on the frozen foods. Any other suggestions. I was thinking the Hikari freeze dried blood worms or vibra bites. The vibra bites worry though because of possible bloat

On 8/3/2021 at 7:31 PM, Colu said:

Bug bites hikari Vibra bites  hikari fancy guppy food tetra prima granules frozen Cyclops hikari freeze dried bio encapsulated brine shrimp and blood worms

Any known issues of the vibra bites causing bloat?  Seems like they would swell alot. Also what flake do you recommend?

On 8/3/2021 at 7:35 PM, Chewyrat77 said:

Any known issues of the vibra bites causing bloat?  Seems like they would swell alot. Also what flake do you recommend?

I crush my vibra bites into smaller pieces for guppy guppy fry and juvenile panda Cory and have no issues. Full size for bristlenose pleco. Size I crush to depends on how big the fish are. Never had bloat or any issue with any hikari product. Most quality brand foods that fit in their mouth work for me. I just watched coop video where Cory feeds floating (I think goldfish) food I have to rewatch and his fish (can’t remember which but possibly mollies?)nibble on it like crazy. I’m going to rewatch and try that to. 

• 2 weeks later...