Broken ACO USB Nano Air Pump :( - But gives me a good reason...

aquachris

When I got home after using the USB Air pump and went to take the hose off the the air output of one of my USB air pumps, and pop goes the little plastic part that the airline hooks to.  Pump still works tho - just no way to hook an airline to it.  

Good news, I got a reason to order more from the coop!  My wishlist right now is one of the easy planters, the new specimen container, USB Air pump of course, and I need some air valves.  Now I just need about $17 to spend for free shipping... Do I find another plant or food?  So many choices!   Ideas needed HAHA

Edited by aquachris

Hard to go wrong with new plants! I recently got several of the red dwarf lilies for my 120 and have 2 pads to the top already. They've really added a lot of great color, texture, and 'feature' for lack of a better descriptor. Liked them so much I just ordered some of the tiger lotus bulbs for one of my 20 longs. 

• Like 1

On 8/1/2021 at 1:37 PM, ArchwayAquatics said:

Hard to go wrong with new plants! I recently got several of the red dwarf lilies for my 120 and have 2 pads to the top already. They've really added a lot of great color, texture, and 'feature' for lack of a better descriptor. Liked them so much I just ordered some of the tiger lotus bulbs for one of my 20 longs. 

I was eyeing them actually

On 8/1/2021 at 2:46 PM, Joe L. said:

It wouldn't hurt to keep more plants, but it can hurt to keep less plants.

Well said!

On 8/1/2021 at 11:11 AM, GameCzar said:

Can't go wrong with more plants, or test strips, and yet another spare nano pump 😉

Haha true.  I don't use test strips a lot, I ordered them on my last coop supply order.

On 8/1/2021 at 10:55 AM, DaveO said:

I think you need the new specimen container, and super glue gel to fix that broken pump. 

Hmmmmm never thought about at least trying!  Can't hurt eh?