Ordered Easy Root Tabs 🍁

FrozenFins

As of today aquarium co-op sent out a notice on their youtube communtiy page that easy root tabs were available to canadians via amazon.ca:
https://www.youtube.com/c/Aquariumcoop/community

As soon as I heard this exciting news I added the root tabs to my cart, a few hours later I completed the order! Unfortantley I think I was too late ordering as it says it will arrive at the amazon warehouse on August 7th. Cory mentioned there was only 20 availble. So I assume I'm getting the second batch of root tabs, which is fine. 

But none the less I still ordered it! Mine are supposed to arrive on the 11th of August! Next on my bucket list: easy green! Luckily thats availble on amazon.ca as well. Just waiting till my current liquad fertilizer is empty.

I've been using the PlantGuys Slow Releasing Root Tabs for some time now. They were alright, and for the price made it worth buying. The owner of this company is also a local hobbyist to me so I try supporting him whenever I can. Hopping I can get better growth on the new easy root tabs.

1464446085_Screenshot(98).png.c46e7c66c42a6e66b86d5e3461772160.png

Who else have bought the easy root tabs off amazon today?

Edited by James Black
  • Like 3

I was able to score a pack as well. It said four left when I ordered so I did the Canadian thing and only bought one. Lol. Mine should be here on Tuesday. Really hope it will help the crypts in my 30g. Everyone that I have purchased as completely melted and 4/6 months later I am just starting to see the out leave pop back up.

• Like 2

My root tabs came a few days early! They shipped out from the amazon warehouse on Friday, and then arrived today around noon. Just in time too, my swords, madagascar lace plant, and crinum are all in need of more root tabs. The crypts would probably benefit from them as well. 

• Like 2

Put some root tabs in my aquariums a few days ago and I'm already seeing lots of possitive growth! My sword is growing monsterus, my lilly bulb has reached the surface and sooo much more growth! I'm going to try them with my crypts in the 10 gallon tommorrow. 

Also just a tip: I have read several times that these root tabs float, so to prevent that i simply got a tac and stabbed a hole in each one. Its been a few days and none of the 5 i placed are floating. Theres lots air in those tiny tabs. I also had to do this with the previous root tabs I used as they would creep there way up to the surface of the substrate.

I wish I had before and efter pictures. 

Dwarf Aquarium Lilly:  Seriously really took off over the past week. Theres a new lilly that reached the surface every day.

20210814_215115.jpg.3416c7624c47d2f817feacb6ac03205b.jpg

Madagascar Lace Plant: A few leaves were dying off, placed root tabs and all those leaves are green now, with a new leaf as well.

20210814_215120.jpg.eff551dfacc7408d453399d0d40fb1e4.jpg

Crinum: Its almost reached the surface! It had a sprout that was yellow and hadn't really turned into a leaf for a solid month or two, after placing in the root tabs its no longer just a sprout! It was the tiny leaf on the right. It also has a new leaf emerging right next to it!

20210814_215134.jpg.32b10e6b0cdf486d2b1c445399065f2e.jpg

Amazon Sword: Its been melting back pretty much since I got it. But with the new root tabs its been coming monsterus!

20210814_215138.jpg.7f632e77873907a72e728f9c81a39c7f.jpg

Easy Tabs all the WAYY!

• Like 3
  • Love 2