Youtube Streaming Setup Equipment?

BriannesFishFam

Hi all,

This was the best place I could think of posting these questions because this is off-topic section. 

So I have a large fish room in my basement but a small one in my bedroom. About 13 tanks in my 10x11 room and I have my bed and closet and such in the room as well, because that's my bedroom. So as you can probably imagine there is very slim space. I do have some stuff I can get rid of and some rearrengments that would free up my desk and a little more. 

I live stream on youtube twice and weeks and plan on expanding to other social media platforms in the future. I want to try and create a nice, small, budget streaming setup on my desk and here are my ideas.

1-2 Monitors - I have 2 TVs Im not using so I could pull up live chat on one and my streaming service on the other (looked online and see most streamers use two, even KGTropicals)

I have a Blue Yeti Microphone - yeah not exactly a budget microphone but it is one of the best so I've heard

I have a webcam with a small ring light on it

Maybe a small light to clip to the desk

Computer Desktop PC

Keyboard and Mouse

I may actually have some of this laying around but I was wondering if anyone has any good places to find these and if anybody streams on here what do they use?

• Love 1

On 7/26/2021 at 5:36 AM, BriannesFishFam said:

Hi all,

This was the best place I could think of posting these questions because this is off-topic section. 

So I have a large fish room in my basement but a small one in my bedroom. About 13 tanks in my 10x11 room and I have my bed and closet and such in the room as well, because that's my bedroom. So as you can probably imagine there is very slim space. I do have some stuff I can get rid of and some rearrengments that would free up my desk and a little more. 

I live stream on youtube twice and weeks and plan on expanding to other social media platforms in the future. I want to try and create a nice, small, budget streaming setup on my desk and here are my ideas.

1-2 Monitors - I have 2 TVs Im not using so I could pull up live chat on one and my streaming service on the other (looked online and see most streamers use two, even KGTropicals)

I have a Blue Yeti Microphone - yeah not exactly a budget microphone but it is one of the best so I've heard

I have a webcam with a small ring light on it

Maybe a small light to clip to the desk

Computer Desktop PC

Keyboard and Mouse

I may actually have some of this laying around but I was wondering if anyone has any good places to find these and if anybody streams on here what do they use?

Come to Twitch!  We need more aquarium streamers.

On 7/26/2021 at 7:36 AM, BriannesFishFam said:

Do you stream on twitch? What kind of setup do you use? How many monitors?

I have my account setup, but I haven't set up to stream yet.  I have two monitors.   I'm looking for a camera now that will capture underwater footage I can stream, so externally powered.   I'll let you know what I end up going with!

I do follow a few Twitch streamers, and we have a good time talking fish in the stream. 

On 7/26/2021 at 9:35 AM, GameCzar said:

I have my account setup, but I haven't set up to stream yet.  I have two monitors.   I'm looking for a camera now that will capture underwater footage I can stream, so externally powered.   I'll let you know what I end up going with!

I do follow a few Twitch streamers, and we have a good time talking fish in the stream. 

Awesome thank you!

• Love 1