API FURAN 2

TankofFish

Jungal fungus clear has nitrofurazone and furazolidone and potassium dichromate where as furan2 has 60mg nitrofurazone and 25mg furazolidone it doesn't say have many mg of nitrofurazone or furazolidone are in jungal fungus clear so I don't no how effective it would be compared to furan2

• Like 1

On 7/26/2021 at 8:09 PM, Colu said:

Jungal fungus clear has nitrofurazone and furazolidone and potassium dichromate where as furan2 has 60mg nitrofurazone and 25mg furazolidone it doesn't say have many mg of nitrofurazone or furazolidone are in jungal fungus clear so I don't no how effective it would be compared to furan2

understand but at least you can buy it and have it on hand and is like Furan2, maybe not the same but better than not having any.

Edited by TankofFish

On 7/27/2021 at 6:11 AM, TankofFish said:

understand but at least you can buy it and have it on hand and is like Furan2, maybe not the same but better than not having

I just like to  know how many mg of the active ingredient are in meds 

Edited by Colu
  • Like 1

I mean it's got good reviews but I've learned that doesn't always tell the tale. I do find it odd that even on the official product site they don't even show a picture of the back of the package nor tell you exactly what's in it and how much.

• Like 1