Fish breeding water parameters

Ben P.

It just occurred to me that we should create a thread that lists our water parameters that we have different fish breeding at; so if someone is struggling, they can use this as a reference to see if they have something very far out of what we are having good luck with.  For anyone that would like to contribute, just put your type of fish, along with basic water parameters.  Heck we might learn that fish aren't nearly as picky as we thought! I'll post some of mine this evening, but this is not to say that if you're breeding many types of fish that you have to list them all, just maybe a few that were a bit tougher for you! 

Thanks!

• Thanks 1

On 7/25/2021 at 3:43 PM, Ben P. said:

It just occurred to me that we should create a thread that lists our water parameters that we have different fish breeding at; so if someone is struggling, they can use this as a reference to see if they have something very far out of what we are having good luck with.  For anyone that would like to contribute, just put your type of fish, along with basic water parameters.  Heck we might learn that fish aren't nearly as picky as we thought! I'll post some of mine this evening, but this is not to say that if you're breeding many types of fish that you have to list them all, just maybe a few that were a bit tougher for you! 

Thanks!

Nothing useful to add here but just wanted to say, great idea! Thanks for starting it