Wondershell

Leo2o915

From what I understand, they can do wonders!

Joking aside...the ingredients are listed for the brand mentioned above. We're not supposed to link to other competitor websites or we could list the ingredients here. Not sure if those are the exact ones Aquarium Coop sells.

Irene mentions using them to harden water. You can find this video and more reading material on the product page: https://www.aquariumcoop.com/products/wonder-shell?variant=17781862404

There are other topics in these forums for Wonder Shell and it might be a long process to read about what all these ingredients do individually, but then also in combination with other things. If your water is hard already, the shells might not dissolve very fast, but I don't think it would hurt anything either. (Someone correct me if I'm wrong)

I've used them in the past, and more recently. I think they are fine for adding some minerals and likely help shrimp, snails, and fish when the source of water doesn't contain some of the minerals the Wonder Shell adds.

Do you already know your water parameters? The new test strips are useful to track your water parameters easily: https://www.aquariumcoop.com/products/aquarium-co-op-multi-test-strips?_pos=2&_psq=test strips&_ss=e&_v=1.0

@CoryDo you know the brand of Wonder Shell Aquarium Coop sells and can the ingredients be added to the product page? The Wonder Shells do have many ingredients and possible effects. Thanks!

• Administrators

Wonder shells are made by Weco. We don't list the ingredient list because we have never seen an official ingredient list by the manufacturer. We have had them analyzed by a lab, and I can share there here. However I don't feel comfortable advertising an ingredients list on our product page, as this isn't the manufacturers guaranteed analysis, and they could change the formula at any time.

Firefox_Screenshot_2021-07-29T17-58-47.343Z.png

Awesome! I love how you go above and beyond Cory. I'll go order some more since I just used the last one and leave a review.

I think my shrimp are doing amazing in part from these Wonder Shells. Our Bellingham water supply is soft and I have ADA Aquasoil in with the shrimp. Added some crushed coral to the filter as well. The Coop Cherry Shrimp have been pumping out a lot of shrimplets!

• Like 1