Fish acting differently

Jcdli

Hi everyone, I have a Kuhli loach and it’s been really active lately there is 2 of them but I everything I read it says they stay hidden and are nocturnal but mine are super active and I’m sorry something is wrong

All test looks good on water and it’s hard water 

i try to post a video put i can’t and they are swing across the tank up and down all over I do have a air stone and the other fish seem normal 

I'll just say that what's true in general of a species, like plecos hide all the time, isn't true of every individual fish in that species. I've seen plecos that hang out on the front glass during the daytime. I don't know anything about "normal" kuhli behavior but it sounds like you just have active fish, which is ok.

On 7/22/2021 at 9:45 PM, Odd Duck said:

Kuhli loaches get fish “zoomies” and sporadically go zipping around, just because they can and they’re happy little fish as long as there isn’t anybody picking on them.

It’s what I’m seeing, fist i though they are sick, but they are eating and seems to be okay so they don’t look sick, but it was new to me to see that behavior