Don't miss the Live Presentation on Corydoras and their Poison with Eric Thomas

Zenzo

• Administrators

Hey Everyone!

I am excited for our next Aquarium Co-Op Club event with our guest speaker, Dr. Eric Thomas. Eric is an associate professor of biology, and co-chair and director of graduate studies for the biological sciences department at University of Pacific. Part of Eric's studies include studying self-poisoning in Corydoras catfish. 

The event will be live for members of the Aquarium Co-Op YouTube channel, and will also be available as a playback video (also for members only). 

If you would like to learn how to become a member so that you may view this talk as well as others in the coming months, click here: https://www.aquariumcoop.com/pages/membership

0F7F0801-CD08-47E5-A324-D5B3A9996C87.png

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/24/2021 at 7:39 AM, Streetwise said:

This matches with the Sunday Co-Op livestreams: 14:00 Eastern, 13:00 Central, 12:00 Mountain, and 11:00 Pacific.

So on club weekends, book the same watch time on Saturday as Sunday.

Thanks for the info. That means 04:00 on Sunday morning for my time zone, i will catch up with it later on. 

• Administrators
On 8/21/2021 at 9:41 PM, mountaintoppufferkeeper said:

Im not entirely sure why but i couldnt find the livestream prior to or during the stream (i could in the first month)  Any tips for next month to avoid missing out again? That was a bummer to somehow mess up on my end. 

You can set a reminder for yourself in YouTube when the stream is scheduled. The next few streams are scheduled. Also, try to remember that they are always on the 3rd Saturday of each month at 11am Pacific time. 

• 2 months later...