Experiences good or bad with Ken's fish food?

Ben P.

Just as the title says.  I've been looking online for different brands of fish food to feed my fish room.  Not necessarily as a sole food brand but more just to add another to my variety.  I've found Ken's is very cheap and large quantities.  Has anyone had any good or bad experiences with the food? I've looked on YouTube with very little in the way of opinions.

Thanks!

in the past i gave it a try , because as you mentioned you can buy large quantity for a cheap price.  for me, my fish werent very impressed with any of the several types i tried. they ate it, but you could tell they werent fans of it.

• Like 1

So far I've looked for over an hour and have been unable to find anything other than Cory's video.  Also people mention their experiences ordering fish from many different places, I don't see how this is any different.  

On 7/20/2021 at 5:18 PM, Ben P. said:

My mistake, thank you very much for the link.  I don't know how to take the post down but if I can, I will.

It doesn't have to be taken down, your intent was good and it might be helpful to others to be reminded of the guidelines.