Got the 'rona. What should I do to occupy my time in quarantine?

Phantom240

I would be getting on steam and looking for a game to play. But if you are not the gaming type and looking for a more in depth possibly fish tank related project. I would be looking into Serpa Design videos and figuring out what one of his projects i want to try to replicate that I can order most of the stuff online for or have someone pick them up for me. I like his simple waterfalls that are mostly moss and rock.

• Like 1

I second @Drew Schmidt's idea of SerpaDesigns videos. I found them a couple days ago. Also found a few other great YT channels on the topic of ponds and aquariums. It may turn out that you barely feel like moving (I hope not), but videos work great to let your imagination roam - a pleasant distraction from feeling lame. 

I hope your case turns out to be a mild one. Regardless, thank you so much for staying in quarantine the full 10 days. I have a family member who can't be vaxxed. ❤️ 

• Like 1

On 7/19/2021 at 6:11 PM, Drew Schmidt said:

I would be getting on steam and looking for a game to play. But if you are not the gaming type and looking for a more in depth possibly fish tank related project. I would be looking into Serpa Design videos and figuring out what one of his projects i want to try to replicate that I can order most of the stuff online for or have someone pick them up for me. I like his simple waterfalls that are mostly moss and rock.

image.png.a590553fc8761c69fca636c5f18d484c.png

I wonder if I can turn my old 45 gallon bowfront into a waterfall themed paludarium once I get the stock transferred over to my 55 gallon....

So far the only symptoms I have are headache, a slight cough, and some minor fatigue. My girlfriend has fever, fatigue, cough, body aches. 

On 7/19/2021 at 7:57 PM, Phantom240 said:

image.png.a590553fc8761c69fca636c5f18d484c.png

I wonder if I can turn my old 45 gallon bowfront into a waterfall themed paludarium once I get the stock transferred over to my 55 gallon....

So far the only symptoms I have are headache, a slight cough, and some minor fatigue. My girlfriend has fever, fatigue, cough, body aches. 

Never knew you could calculate this.   What have I done with my life?  

sadface.jpg

• Haha 1

On 7/20/2021 at 2:54 PM, HH Morant said:

I am pleased you are not to seriously ill, and hope you both recover fully and quickly!

Whenever I see " the 'rona" it makes me think of The Knack.

Oh I've been making parodies of my sharona for at least a year now lol

• Haha 2

On 7/20/2021 at 7:46 PM, Streetwise said:

Who remembers Dr. Demento?

I used to stay up late to listen to Dr. Demento. When he came through town in middle 70s and did a promotional appearance at the local strip mall, I took my album up and had him sign it.

image.png.cc57bcbbad785b0db04f404514b593df.png

• Like 4
  • Love 1

On 7/21/2021 at 6:33 AM, Daniel said:

I used to stay up late to listen to Dr. Demento. When he came through town in middle 70s and did a promotional appearance at the local strip mall, I took my album up and had him sign it.

image.png.cc57bcbbad785b0db04f404514b593df.png

Never actually heard of him. I'll look him up. But stuff like that is so cool.

• Like 1