Big neocardina

Josh333

Hard to get the scale from the photo but I love the color of that shrimp.  I've got one blue dream neo that's huge too.  I call her big mama shrimp because she's also my first berried shrimp after getting them and man did she have a TON of eggs.  I'm pretty sure she could take out one of the smaller cardinals I have if she wanted to.

• Like 1

On 7/18/2021 at 11:45 PM, CT_ said:

Hard to get the scale from the photo but I love the color of that shrimp.  I've got one blue dream neo that's huge too.  I call her big mama shrimp because she's also my first berried shrimp after getting them and man did she have a TON of eggs.  I'm pretty sure she could take out one of the smaller cardinals I have if she wanted to.

Dude when I would grab it in a net the sucker would crawl out of it 😯 it's probably the size of one of my full grown white cloud minnows

• Haha 1

I also have a blue one that's much larger than the rest of my shrimp.  It's darker than yours, but considerably lighter than most of my blue shrimp.  I found it in the 40 gallon breeder community tank, but moved it to the blue tank.  Hopefully some of that size is genetic and she will pass it on to her offspring.

• Like 1

On 7/19/2021 at 11:45 AM, JettsPapa said:

I also have a blue one that's much larger than the rest of my shrimp.  It's darker than yours, but considerably lighter than most of my blue shrimp.  I found it in the 40 gallon breeder community tank, but moved it to the blue tank.  Hopefully some of that size is genetic and she will pass it on to her offspring.

That's awesome mine appears to be a male. I wonder how he is going to mount the females lol

Edited by Josh333