Hello, my name is Foxy and I’m a fishaholic.

Hey everyone, 

Ive been in the hobby for ~25 years and am very excited about what the coop is doing for the hobby. Not only with this forum, but also the international fish club which is looong overdue. Great foresight on their part. Anyway look forward to hanging with everyone! Here’s a pic of my cat/boy, Zeus, enjoying my 20L3121298C-EB59-4A2E-9E19-4A1BD4241A62.jpeg.d355751bd6d41782957bf504ed30a55b.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Glad to see someone else keeping their cat entertained with channel 5 of cat tv. My tuxedo cat Bubu loves to watch his 75 Gallon big screen tv from the top level of his lounger cat tree. He especially enjoys the daily fish feeding shows, and carefully monitors any weekly maintenance as he makes sure I take care of his pets and favorite tv stars properly. He loves the Cardinal Tetras but actually talks to some of the Bolivian Rams, so much for audience interaction😎

Edited by Jungle Fan
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

On 7/13/2021 at 4:17 PM, FoxyShazam said:

Putting a chair in front of the tank is the only way to keep him off the lid swiping at fish. Lol he cries every day until we give him a chair in front of the cat tv.

Our two cats have absolutely no interest in the tanks we have set up around the house.  It is like they don't realize what is on the other side of the glass

On 7/13/2021 at 4:22 PM, FoxyShazam said:

It’s Pothos and it’s just rooted into the water column. Get a clipping and throw it in, it’ll grow roots and get going. Super easy. 

Awesome, they sell them at walmart, so we'll grab one.   Thanks!

• Like 1

Welcome. If we let our cats (3) know they could get that close they would figure out how to be in it. We have to keep any "steps" they can climb at least 3 feet away. The tanks have to be a tall island. 2 of our cars also love to play in water. They are non traditional that way. Love the tank!

• Like 1