What fish food is

On 7/12/2021 at 12:30 PM, Cork fish keeper said:

Hi all quite often when I’ve watched videos of aquarium co-op they put a type of food that looks like it’s stuck to the glass please what type of food is this I’ve certainly not seen anything like it fish stores here in Ireland ????

I think you are referring to Sera O-Nip tabs. I bet they are available in Ireland as I think they are a German product.

I believe what you are talking about is the Sera O Nip tabs. Cory used to show them stuck to the glass and a bunch of fish nibbling away at it. Sera changed the formulation of the tabs a year or two ago, and he doesn't talk and show them much anymore because the are not as good.  If you want something to stick on the glass like that and fish will go crazy for, get some cubes of freeze dried blackworms or freeze dried tubifex worms. You can press them against glass and they stick and fish love them.

• Like 1

On 7/12/2021 at 5:46 PM, Andy's Fish Den said:

I believe what you are talking about is the Sera O Nip tabs. Cory used to show them stuck to the glass and a bunch of fish nibbling away at it. Sera changed the formulation of the tabs a year or two ago, and he doesn't talk and show them much anymore because the are not as good.  If you want something to stick on the glass like that and fish will go crazy for, get some cubes of freeze dried blackworms or freeze dried tubifex worms. You can press them against glass and they stick and fish love them.

Would never of thought of sticking the cubes to glass wow can’t wait for the morning feed now thanks 🙏