So, just out of curiosity, who else is using their aquarium water change water in their garden?

Jungle Fan

I'm not using commercial chemical fertilizers in my garden because of the hummingbirds, finches, tanagers, bunnies, hummingbird moths, lizards, and Western Box Turtles; instead I've been using organic fertilizer, aquarium water, and liquid kelp for years. I was just curious to see if anyone else is using their aquarium water in the garden.

• Like 2

The water from my 65 gallon tank goes out in the pasture to irrigate the grass for the cows.  The water I siphon from the small tanks gets poured around the roses on the north side of the house, and I siphon water from the tubs outside into a white bucket, dip out the guppy fry, and then use it to water plants in the front flower bed and in pots.

• Like 1

I use it for my houseplants, especially spider plants, ivy and other varieties that cannot take our hard chlorinated tap water.

I don't have enough fish water for my outdoor plants, which I may or may not interpret as a sign that I am supposed to build a pond ;->

• Like 1