Fin Rot on Red Eye Red Tail Puffer, please help!

PufferG

Wednesday I got a group of Red Eye Red Tail puffers from an online store. Two of them came with a white tip on the tail. I assumed it was fin rot and started treatment with Maracyn the same day. It doesn’t seem like the treatment is working. one of the puffers tails is about 30% white the other the white has worked it’s way to the tail body. I see it now on a 3rd puffer. Should I remove the infected puffers from the tank. Are there other meds I should use? Please help ! 

37 gal planted tank with co2 (fully cycled)

ammonium 0

nitrite 0

nitrate 20-30

ph around 7.4

544F11A1-05CA-4E0E-836D-0539E4D926EF.jpeg

Hi! I'm not an expert on fish desease but I've got an irredescent shark to take care for. And, it looked like what it had was finrot or amonia burns. Either way I used myradel(maracyn?), Paracleanse and the Ich X. Basically the meds trio from the Aquarium Co-Op. Now I'm using salt also to treat for cloudy eye. But, for that last one I don't knowif salt helps with cloudy eye. Anyhow it took for like three full weeks for the irredescent shark to cure from the amonia burns (or finrot?)... I suggest putting your fish into a qt tank and use Medtrio...

Bests regards!

As maracyn hasn't worked it could be a gram negative bacterial infection What I would do is Qarantine and treat with seachem kanaplex and API furan2 together as.it look like it's getting necrosis of the skin caused by severe bacterial infection