NERM Week 2021: Meme Award Nominations - CLOSED!

Betsy

nermweekbanner.png.191161e214c8ab01ea005aa9b9386ae4.png

Hello friends!!

🥳🥳🥳  Nominations for the meme awards are now OPEN!!! 🥳🥳🥳

Nominate your favorite memes for the categories below by pasting the direct post link in the Google Form!  

Rules for play:

• Only one nomination per forum member per category, please! 🙏
  • The first 12 memes nominated will be eligible for the final round in which the winner will be chosen in a bracket-style competition...it's going to be JULY MADNESS! 😜👍
  • To be eligible for a nomination, the meme must have been posted on our Meme Thread on or prior to June 30.
  • Nominations close on July 7th at 1:30 pm EST or when each category has 12 nominations...whichever comes first!

And...the categories are 🥁

To see who has been nominated so far, check out this Padlet and give your favorite noms a like! 

🥳🥳🥳  Let the games begin!!! 🥳🥳🥳

Unsure of how to get the direct post link?  Check out this picture...and holler if you have any questions!:

1813703539_Screenshot2021-06-2210_21_41AM.png.458739e954e48ffe853e29d9b468d911.png

Edited by Betsy
  • Like 4
  • Love 1

On 6/30/2021 at 10:58 AM, Chiclid addict said:

Can anyone find the I used to have duckweed meme with the little girl standing in front of a burning house meme for me 

Found it!: 

On 6/30/2021 at 1:02 PM, Patrick_G said:

Ok folks, no more notifications until I’m done scrolling through a year of memes! 

It's an impressive collection, haha!!

On 6/30/2021 at 1:49 PM, Patrick_G said:

I think it’ll be easier for me to screen shot the ones I like to narrow them down a bit. I’ll make sure the poster’s info is in the shot. 

That'll work!  You can either post your final decisions here on this thread or DM me!

The number at the end of the link is the part I'm really looking for!  That number helps me find the post and the copy the image link itself for the Padlet.

423439972_Screenshot2021-06-301_51_49PM.png.08837a7bb62ccc2d1b4c577953d82b5b.png

• Like 1

@Streetwise - nerm-generated memes are definitely the best!!!  Ideally, the forum user-created/generated memes would be the nominees!  

In other news, the "Sickest Burn" category is turning out to be a flop (I think it's because we're all so nice! 😜👍)...so...there is definitely room for a new category next year! 

I'm jealous of that tank...my tanks have no more room for plants these days!  I have no reason to plant shop any more! 😂

Also...

On 7/6/2021 at 6:56 PM, Streetwise said:

aquarium problem

Aren't aquariums just glass boxes containing solutions? 🤓🤓🤓

• Haha 1

So it's that time...meme nominations are closed!

Thank you for all of the participation so far!! 

Stay tuned for some bracket-style voting in a separate thread!  Winners will be revealed on Meme-day Monday (the first day of the Anniversary Celebration week!!! 🥳👍)

• Like 4