Can white clouds and tadpoles cohabitate and breed?

Was going to put my white clouds in a pond I got outside when I noticed a whole bunch of tadpoles in it, I’ve got some nice moss growth in this pond and its got green water so it’ll be really great, but was wondering if the white clouds would be able to breed with the tadpoles or not, this is a smaller frog species I’ve seen before that only get about an inch long as adults so the tadpoles don’t have huge mouths or anything

Hmm.... I’m guessing that white clouds will become prey to frogs.

One trick: if you mix a cup of table salt into a large spray bottle of water, mix thoroughly into a strong salt solution, then spray that _all around the outside_ of your pond (not in it or on plants) this cuts down on frogs getting to your pond  on the first place. Then if you net the tadpoles and eggs all out, your white clouds can grow.

But this is only as effective as rain water doesn’t wash it away, or into the pond...

On 6/26/2021 at 3:48 PM, tonyjuliano said:

So, I’m assuming you mean to ask if the White Clouds wold be able to breed in the presence of the tadpoles and not  whether they can breed “with” the tadpoles themselves.

😕

Yeah lol that’s what I mean, can the white clouds breed in the presence of the tadpoles not actually with them haha

On 6/26/2021 at 3:48 PM, Fish Folk said:

Hmm.... I’m guessing that white clouds will become prey to frogs.

One trick: if you mix a cup of table salt into a large spray bottle of water, mix thoroughly into a strong salt solution, then spray that _all around the outside_ of your pond (not in it or on plants) this cuts down on frogs getting to your pond  on the first place. Then if you net the tadpoles and eggs all out, your white clouds can grow.

But this is only as effective as rain water doesn’t wash it away, or into the pond...

Yeah I don’t think I necessarily want to keep the frogs out, they wouldn’t be able to eat adults or juveniles even, probably could eat fry but so will the juvenile white clouds, I’ve decided I’m gonna put them in and see if the fry can survive