Show me your favorite fish you own

Cohen

Hi every one, show me your favorite fish or invertebrate you own or of all time.. for starters my favorite fish changes but for now it’s definitely the bamboo shrimp!! 

D5B4FFAF-EB12-4E5B-9B39-5083C50D1F64.jpeg

Edited by Cohen
  • Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1

On 6/24/2021 at 11:55 AM, HH Morant said:

Grumpy the paradise fish is famous! Arizona Aquatic Gardens has used his picture!

No, he's not famous, I did however purchase him from them.  I have no actual photos of him personally, he decided a kamikaze run out of the top of the tank was in order, some time ago. 

Interpreted this thread as "Favorite Fishes You've Owned".

Edited by tonyjuliano
  • Sad 3

I am sorry to hear that. First there was Mr. Holman's dead Grumpy post (just search for "Grumpy"), then just hours later this dead Grumpy post with a fish farm picture. These things come in threes, so if anyone has a fish named Grumpy, you should be watching its health closely!

• Haha 1

776EFB41-7EDA-45C7-9FD3-2C267D6DF654.jpeg.8d7e5e1bf6f09e840e532b3b5a47374f.jpegThis is Mr. Spikey Feathers named by my 2 boys and picked out by my eldest as our centerpiece fish in our 45 g. I was kind of proud he picked a Festivum instead of an angel. Loads of personality and definitely the tank boss but I’ve never seen any homicidal tendencies he’s always tolerant of the tetras and barbs. He has his occasional issues with the honey and three spot gouramis. 

• Like 8
  • Love 1