Myself and my tanks

Cohen

Hi everyone my name is Cohen, And I have a 20 gallon long tank filled with dwarf red coral platys from the idea of Irene with nice hardscape and waiting for some new plants to put in to mix with the bright bold fish. I also have a fully planted shrimp tank with Java fern and some micro swords, as I had 3 cherry shrimp I had a calcium problem and killed 2 of them but solved it and 1 remains happy and healthy and along with him I have platy fry  with him and they are growing so fast. 

Edited by Cohen
  • Like 2

On 6/28/2021 at 8:05 PM, DebSills said:

I've seen Irene's tank too and unfortunately can't find dwarf platies anywhere around here - would love to see your tanks! 

welcome!!

Yeah, stores like pet co and pets mart don’t carry these type, so I would recommend going to a family owned store instead. That’s were I got mine. Ask if you can make a personal order!

On 6/28/2021 at 8:39 PM, DebSills said:

Yeah, the three LFS in my area don't have them either...probably going to "settle" for a school of ember tetras for my tank instead 🙂

Oh ok, you could also look for the dwarf platys online too. But ember tetras look good also