Corydoras with Red Blotch Disease

Jcdli

Your water parameters are fine  the cause of the disease you have could have been cause in your LFS transportation stress or many other factors I would start treatment as soon as possible with the meds I suggested it can take 2 course of treatment before you start to see any improvement

Edited by Colu

On 6/23/2021 at 4:30 AM, Jcdli said:

Thank you, does this also affect other fish fish or targets corys only 

Red blotch disease is a type of septicemia most commonly encountered with corydoras catfish with any disease there's always a possibility of it infecting your other fish

Good morning, so I did my water change last night, the liquid has a weird smell lol, fish are very active, I change some things in the tank, I took out almost all Rich’s since they take a lot water space, I’ll post the test parameters soon I’m just give it some time, I don’t know when I should test again, here is a picture of how it looks today 

image.jpg

On 6/23/2021 at 11:59 AM, Jcdli said:

Good morning, so I did my water change last night, the liquid has a weird smell lol, fish are very active, I change some things in the tank, I took out almost all Rich’s since they take a lot water space, I’ll post the test parameters soon I’m just give it some time, I don’t know when I should test again, here is a picture of how it looks today 

image.jpg

Rich is rocks sorry