What does everyone think of the new scape?

Tyler

That’s going to be delightful when it grows in.  I have tons of plants in all mine that grow great but i am a lousy scaper. Most of mine are stuck to the glass with suction cups or on a rock/log.....SO heaping tablespoon of salt but left corner behind the rock in front  I always put something small in the front corners my inhabitants love to be in plants so it’s extra snooping ability for me ROFL

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Right now I have a crypt in the back left. I think it's a spiralis but I'm not certain. Also I have some pearl weed, an Amazon sword back right, narrow leaf java ferns all over, a couple windelov Java ferns to be placed still, and I'm not sure the red plant is I believe some type of ludwigia but I'm not sure on that one either. 

On 6/19/2021 at 2:05 AM, xXInkedPhoenixX said:

I like it!! What kind of plants do you have left?

On 6/19/2021 at 5:33 AM, Guppysnail said:

That’s going to be delightful when it grows in.  I have tons of plants in all mine that grow great but i am a lousy scaper. Most of mine are stuck to the glass with suction cups or on a rock/log.....SO heaping tablespoon of salt but left corner behind the rock in front  I always put something small in the front corners my inhabitants love to be in plants so it’s extra snooping ability for me ROFL

It most certainly will be delightful! All the plants were taken from my other tanks. They were massively overgrown so I figured I'd set up a new one 😂 no sense in wasting all the plants. I like the also I wanted to keep a certain amount of open space in the scape for my other ones seem kind of crowded with plants which isn't always a bad thing but gives me OCD sometimes and I have to walk away