Hello from NY

Hello everyone!

I have been on here for about a week but I thought I'd introduce myself! 

Hi my name is Brianne and I am 12 years of age. I have been fishkeeping for about a year and 4 months. We have 75 fish tanks and starting up our own fish business now. We keep african cichlids, discus, angels, kribs, plecos, cories, livebearers, white clouds, ricefish, rams, tetras, gouramis, glofish, bettas, and so much more for freshwater. For saltwater we currently have an emerald crab, nassarius snails, turbo snails, banded coral shrimp, serpent sea star, clownfish, black chromis, yellow damsel, azure damsel, yellow dottyback, pajama cardinals, bangaii cardinals, gobies, wrasses, royal gramma, and neon goby. For freshwater we have tank varing from 4 gallons up to 75 gallons and all in between. We have 3 saltwater fish tanks. 16 gallon, 26 gallon, and 75 gallon. We just recently set up a fish room with about 40 freshwater fish breeding projects. We also have 4 cats and 1 dog, and 1 hamster.

Thank you!

That sounds like the dream home to me! Y'all have quite the zoo. As you're already aware I am sure, this is quite possibly the friendliest forum on the internet. Even when we disagree, voices rarely get raised so to speak. 

Don't be afraid to ask questions and give your knowledge out. There are no age requirements for wisdom ☺️