Hi all,

this is such a useful resource to learn and get ideas as I’m new to the hobby (at least since I was a kid 20 years ago and continually killed fish with ich and overstocking). I have a 20 Long tank I bought “for my kid”… so far has a black lyretail molly, a couple zebra danios (that I used to cycle my tank), 4 Kuhli loaches, and a Nerite snail. A bunch of Java ferns and other small plants (dwarf sag, bacopa in back), including a water lilly bulb that recently started exploding. I plan to get a school of tetras in the near future. 

F4BC5B85-75A6-48F7-80BF-A7993117BE92.jpeg

Edited by Pizzafan
  • Like 6

On 6/15/2021 at 6:59 AM, Pizzafan said:

Hi all,

this is such a useful resource to learn and get ideas as I’m new to the hobby (at least since I was a kid 20 years ago and continually killed fish with ich and overstocking). I have a 20 Long tank I bought “for my kid”… so far has a black lyretail molly, a couple zebra danios (that I used to cycle my tank), 4 Kuhli loaches, and a Nerite snail. A bunch of Java ferns and other small plants (dwarf sag, bacopa in back), including a water lilly bulb that recently started exploding. I plan to get a school of tetras in the near future. 

Nice. From sub to saurus, this ring’s ready to rumble! I’m excited for my lilies too...

• Like 1

On 6/15/2021 at 8:59 PM, Pizzafan said:

Hi all,

That's such a fun tank! My favourite part would have to be the T-Rex. 😁

Welcome to the forum!