ideas for my 90 gallon

Mr.Dropp

Me and @candice_mckey just got this 90 gallon set up its still in the works I plan on adding a large piece of drift wood maybe some different rocks,  but what fish should I go with? I'm kind of thinking a predator community tank if that's even possible. we just want some ideas I don't really want to do Oscars. I just want larger fish and something to really to look at and watch, which fish would go good together any input and information would be greatly appreciated 

90 gallon.JPG

Edited by Mr.Dropp

Green terror all day long....in that tank he/she will reach 8 to 10 inches, if you can get a male and female even better

I have one female Green terror, 3 golden dojos, one fire mouth, and 6 cory cats in there with her but my tank is a 150 gallon

Edited by BIG GREEN
  • Like 1

On 6/14/2021 at 8:08 PM, BIG GREEN said:

Green terror all day long....in that tank he/she will reach 8 to 10 inches, if you can get a male and female even better

I have one female, 3 golden dojos, one fire mouth, and 6 cory cats in there with her but my tank is a 150 gallon

sounds interesting do you have any pictures you can post of them? and also do you buy your fish local or an online source?

Edited by Mr.Dropp