Aquarium Co-op Root Tabs Packaging Redesign

Ordered a couple of days ago and opened my package to see that they the Co-op has got new packaged root tabs! I LOVE this design instead of the sleeve personally. I thought I would also get some pictures for those who haven't seen it yet. I hope they continue to go with this packaging. 

IMG_0078.JPG

IMG_0079.JPG

• Like 6

On 6/14/2021 at 2:46 PM, lefty o said:

oh sure, i got the last batch a few weeks ago in the old package.........😜 wonder if they can fit 100 tabs in that little jar?

I actually had a 20 tabs pouch and put them into the new packaging and I gotta say its pretty roomy so I would not doubt being able to fit 100 tabs in there!

• Like 1

On 6/15/2021 at 6:58 AM, ARMYVET said:

I just ordered 2 60 tabs pks and got the old package....now I want to buy more just to get the new package lol 

Somebody please take away my CC!!!

You are not alone, someone should probably not let me near my card either! 😅

• Like 1

• Administrators

New packaging was originally so we could sell it in Canada. But Amazon canada won't let us add new products until the pandemic is over lol.. So they'll be switching over on the 20 count when we run through those a swell.

On 6/15/2021 at 5:06 PM, lefty o said:

me either! little plastic cards, and the internet=temptaion.😈

Same!!! I built a cart last night of stuff I “need” and this morning I am like, do we? Really though? Between my fish tank and my spoiled pit bull I will never retire 😂

On 6/16/2021 at 9:16 AM, Nancy K said:

Same!!! I built a cart last night of stuff I “need” and this morning I am like, do we? Really though? Between my fish tank and my spoiled pit bull I will never retire 😂

DOOOOOOOO IIIIITTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!😈