favorite game music

Lemon

so I play uh . . . a lot of games and some games have amazing music. what are your favorite songs(with or without words. please no songs with bad themes or language) 

some of my favorites are

. paulas theme earthbound(no words)

. twoson town also earthbound(no words)

. waterfall undertale(no words)

. actually all of undertales soundtrack(no words)

. rude buster deltarune(no words)

. VS. Susie deltarune(no words)

. some of minecrafts music(no words)

I feel like game music is underrated. 

Edited by quirkylemon103
  • Like 2

On 6/12/2021 at 9:53 PM, GameCzar said:

I don't get into game music that much, but the Undertales soundtrack was great,  I really like the music in Stardew Valley, and I'm a big fan of the music in a Whaling game called Nantucket (great sea shanties)

I haven't played stardew valley yet is it good? 

• Like 2

Ooh, I love the ingame music. Mine are the background tracks for Minecraft. It's a PIG STEP up from other background pieces I've heard lol. I also play this city builder called "Cities: Skylines" That has some really good songs on the in game "radio". Some of them are really good instrumentals. There's also some really good songs with clean lyrics, that sound normal at first, but as you spiral down and spend WAAAY too much time playing you find that some of them are sarcastic, or lowkey by choice.

On 6/12/2021 at 10:55 PM, quirkylemon103 said:

I haven't played stardew valley yet is it good? 

Same! I really want to try it eventually. I watched a let's play, it looks amazing.  

Edited by FlyingFishKeeper
  • Like 1

On 6/12/2021 at 9:56 PM, FlyingFishKeeper said:

Ooh, I love the ingame music. Mine are the background tracks for Minecraft. It's a PIG STEP up from other background pieces I've heard lol. I also play this city builder called "Cities: Skylines" That has some really good songs on the in game "radio". Some of them are really good instrumentals. There's also some really good songs with clean lyrics, that wound normal at first, but as you spiral down and spend WAAAY too much time playing you find that some of them are sarcastic, or lowkey by choice. 

I have heard of city skylines, epic store was giving it away but it my pc won't run it

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I play Stardew, too!!!  Great music!  So soothing.

Just started up a new farm to play through version 1.5! 

I've only ever played it on a desktop computer (so, verified!  It'll run through Steam on a PC!)

• Like 2

On 6/12/2021 at 10:09 PM, FlyingFishKeeper said:

Oof, yeah, the graphics look really good, but it can take a toll on the hardware. If you get the chance to play feel free to DM/PM me, I love seeing other people's cities! 

if I did want to play it I would buy it on switch, I only have it because epic store was giving it away

On 6/12/2021 at 10:20 PM, GameCzar said:

I'm confident your PC will run Stardew 😉 

I would play that on switch 

• Like 1

On 6/13/2021 at 9:06 AM, GameCzar said:

Im a big fan of the Civ series in general ! 

I have civ 6 on my switch(pro tip don't buy it on switch) 

also a lot of the smash bros(horrible name imo) remixes are amazing. I love magicant remix 

• Like 1

On 6/13/2021 at 8:14 AM, Daniel said:

I always liked the music from 'Destruction Derby'

My neighbor Porter Robinson does some nice EDM inspired by Gaming music, especially DDR (Dance, Dance, Revolution).

What? your neighbor is porter robinson? Wow that's crazy haha!

Diggy Diggy Hole has become an earworm for me, pushing aside that pesky gopher from Caddyshack

I have to stay away from video games. there aren't enough hours in my day as it is. I still spend countless hours listening to :  music variations of Baba Yetu, Game of Thrones (playing now) and Skyrim.