I added too much Easy Green causing high Nitrate..

I did a water change, and added some crushed coral to my 5 gallon puffer tank. I only water change that tank every 2 weeks. I did a 20% and added some easy green..BUT when I went to lightly pump some in.. it was a full pump.. 

So today I wanted to check my chemistry, and there they were Nitrate higher than usual. That tank can range around 10 or so.. Never higher than 20.. 

All other parameters are normal Ammonia 0; Nitrites 0, PH 7.2, KH 4 (YAY), GH 300 and Chlorine 0

Do I need to change out some water?

20210611_105530.jpg

Dont worry....I screwed the pooch much worse than that.  Was using a liquid test kit (Wrongly BTW) and it kept showing zero nitrates so I just kept pumping away thinking I had a dud Bottle of easy green...well lo and behold once I figured out what I was doing wrong and tested it correctly my nitrates were well over 100.  I had plants and snails.....I just let it go and sure enough the plants dropped them down in about a week and they grew like gangbusters.  I did get a bloom of Brown Diatom algae but the snails took care of that promptly. 

• Thanks 1