Aquarium Co-op Club on YouTube - Member feedback

Zenzo

• Administrators

Hey Nerms,

I posted a poll on the community tab of the Aquarium Co-op channel (for members only). The poll is to allow you to vote on an upcoming speaker presentation. If you have not done so already, go check it out.

For those of you that are not currently members and are interested in learning more, please see the most recent YouTube livestream (June 6th) that Cory and I did.

Thank you!

Zenzo (Tazawa Tanks)

4 minutes ago, Fish Folk said:

Thanks for sharing this. I’ve listened part way through. Question: will there be any sort of BAP or HAP program? That would be a huge difference maker from my perspective...

And... 12 mins in, Cory starts to talk about BAP 😂

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

@Cory @Zenzo

Just went back and watched the "Meet the new Community Manager" video. I was camping with my family that weekend and didnt get a chance to watch Live. I had to pause it to come here and say the below:

I have to say if you really follow through with all of the ideas that you talked about this could be HUGE. I know it will be hard work for you and the entire team but know I and the majority of the community are pulling for you all. I hope for nothing but success. My excitement level is through the roof. If you all come anywhere within 5 hours of Tulsa, Oklahoma I promise I will be there. 

Keep looking forward and striving to higher goals. Thank you for all that you do. 

• Like 4

• Administrators
On 6/10/2021 at 10:43 AM, quirkylemon103 said:

when is the first event?

July 17th will be the first speaker presentation. They will be on the 3rd Saturday of each month. There is now an events tab on the website that will show you the scheduled talks.

On 6/19/2021 at 8:36 PM, Zenzo said:

July 17th will be the first speaker presentation. They will be on the 3rd Saturday of each month. There is now an events tab on the website that will show you the scheduled talks.

oh. I will be out of town 😢 can members rewatch them? 

Edited by quirkylemon103

• Administrators
On 6/19/2021 at 6:38 PM, quirkylemon103 said:

oh. I will be out of town 😢 can member rewatch them? 

Yes, they will be available for members to watch on playback. They will be member-only videos.