Corydoras pregnant/sick

Casual aquatics

Just curious if the white bulge on there underside is something to worry about or are they carrying eggs now these pictures I just noticed today that I might just in fact have eggs but they have had that white underside kinda like a bulge since I had them maby if y’all could show me some pics of your albino corys I could compare 

B9C75039-B9A8-41E7-A369-58F54FF6E032.jpeg

F5A6ECBC-2D07-44AF-8D8E-A9FD6DA3CD19.jpeg

FFAB15F6-0772-41D8-8633-FAC7BDA928F6.jpeg

852BC2A4-3674-43D3-9E3B-A6428E2E2564.jpeg

35AB2A0B-6788-4953-9413-80D1F07D4262.jpeg

038FD4CF-295E-4A5F-9DFF-D8EC2A3FEA2E.jpeg

19 minutes ago, Cory said:

Having a bit of trouble seeing the bulge, I'm guessing it's the orange mass? If so that doesn't seem normal. 

look at the 4 and 5 pic then focus up more by the chin throat area. the bulge I'm talking about is white. as for the orange you have me there ill try to get closer pics. the cores and Oscars i own are rescues man had them for 3 years in bad conditions. or at least when i got them you couldnt see through tank he had 2 Oscars in a 55 gall with 10 inch pleco the pleco passed away not sure from what i got the Oscars a 135 gal and cleaned the 46gal bow front as you see in picture so again not sure what they might of had. what i am sure about is i gave the oscars a better life so much so that they have mated three times now so i think there telling me i done somthing right however im still new and don't have all the answers that's why i created a group on fb then got on youtube and found your channel and kg tropical been hooked ever since 

6 hours ago, Ken Burke said:

Do you think sick fish will still lay eggs?  I see the bulge, and don’t think it’s the eggs.  I would watch closely.

6 hours ago, Ken Burke said:

Do you think sick fish will still lay eggs?  I see the bulge, and don’t think it’s the eggs.  I would watch closely.

yea im truly not sure they defiantly laid eggs though maybe its a growth  not  sure been watching sinse day one there very active fish. they don't let it stop there day-to day activities

1 hour ago, Wisnasky-tank said:

yea im truly not sure they defiantly laid eggs though maybe its a growth  not  sure been watching sinse day one there very active fish. they don't let it stop there day-to day activities

Looks like she is holding 2 eggs in picture 5. Don’t know.  Did the eggs on the glass disappear?