C02 diy

So I have 3 other tanks a 10 gallon an 20 gallon plus the one its in the 30 gallon.

The drop checker is green. But as this is a DIY no cut off. Sugar yeast. 

If I move this to the smaller tanks say overnight since one is a black water an the light goes blue at night.

Is it going to be safe to switch them between all the tanks. Or is the bubbles getting the 30 gallon going to be to much C02 for the smaller tanks.

Not sure if I understand completely. Are you asking whether moving a yeast-based CO2 DIY from a 30 gal over to smaller tanks going to be too much?

Remember: no CO2 at lights off. Plants respirate _oxygen_ at night. Only dose during lights-on.

We found that if you invert a 50 ml. turbidity column, and then fill with DIY CO2, that it dissipates over a 10-hr photo period in 29 gal. tank. So ca. 15 ml. per 10-gal. per day-photoperiod.

D502CDA7-1C32-4AB4-A535-04786C01ABA6.jpeg

• Love 1

4 hours ago, Fish Folk said:

Not sure if I understand completely. Are you asking whether moving a yeast-based CO2 DIY from a 30 gal over to smaller tanks going to be too much?

Remember: no CO2 at lights off. Plants respirate _oxygen_ at night. Only dose during lights-on.

We found that if you invert a 50 ml. turbidity column, and then fill with DIY CO2, that it dissipates over a 10-hr photo period in 29 gal. tank. So ca. 15 ml. per 10-gal. per day-photoperiod.

D502CDA7-1C32-4AB4-A535-04786C01ABA6.jpeg

Right I have one tank that is lights on at night the 10 gallon so i was wondering if I could just move the C02 ovet to that tank at night. Then replace it in the 30 gallon. I like this idea you have to might give it a go!