Offering forum feedback?

Kat_Rigel

Are photos getting flipped today? The photos I'm trying to upload keep coming in upside-down, this is the first time it's happened to me. Using Chrome mobile on Samsung Note 9. 

Update: it's now working fine 

Edited by MickS77
  • Confused 1

• 1 month later...

I think it would be helpful to have a location option associated with a person's avatar. It could be of their choosing, of course. It would help with understanding what meds are available to them. Can they just pop down to a LFS and buy stuff we would recognize? Does a link to a product do them any good at all or would a description be better? Is it midnight there? Are we neighbors and don't know it? (that would be fun). But anyway, please consider it.

• Like 5

On 11/28/2020 at 7:06 PM, Ken said:

I think it would be helpful to have a location option associated with a person's avatar. It could be of their choosing, of course. It would help with understanding what meds are available to them. Can they just pop down to a LFS and buy stuff we would recognize? Does a link to a product do them any good at all or would a description be better? Is it midnight there? Are we neighbors and don't know it? (that would be fun). But anyway, please consider it.

That would be really cool @Cory

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/28/2020 at 7:06 PM, Ken said:

i vote locations to 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I saw this in another forum that I think would make a great addition.

It was called the "panic button" basically it was a button you could push if your boss walks buy and it will take you to the link of your choosing. It was located on one of the bottom corners. 

For example:

I am on this forum answering questions. My boss is walking by, so i click the panic button it then takes me to a random link that I chose. So it could take me to Wikipedia or some random word document that was online, etc.

• 1 year later...
On 9/17/2020 at 3:12 PM, yannachka said:

the mobile site has issues with editing posts

the button disappears by going to the top. this is on iphone on chrome, if i request it as a desktop site it works fine again so im thinking it’s a mobile only issue

I'm having a bug where I cannot edit or remove embeds (Android app). One post, I had a YouTube video where it wouldn't let me remove it / replace the link. I had to go to the laptop to be able to do so.  Second one, shown here, similar behavior. I added the tag for the user, then immediately could not type anymore at all whatsoever. Couldn't remove the tag, had to go back to plain text and type the rest of the message before the tag.Screenshot_20220402-010724.png.1232a6d9f3e6f8e0774b151796fccf83.png

On 1/4/2021 at 8:21 AM, FrozenFins said:

I am on this forum answering questions. My boss is walking by, so i click the panic button it then takes me to a random link that I chose. So it could take me to Wikipedia or some random word document that was online, etc.

They have apps in windows that do that. Or you just alt+tab.

• 9 months later...

Anyone else has the problem with the forum on a mobile phone that is adding extra space in between and at the end in a post?

This post is made by my phone (Samsung A32 with Samsung Internet App) and not edited. So you can see how the post turns out if I don't change it before sending the post.