Standard delivery

AJE

Is this Standard delivery fee a new thing? I'm fine with it but I just don't ever remember having to pay for shipping of any kind when I past the minimum purchase amount with the coop.

• Administrators

This is a bug, thank you for alerting us. I have messaged the developers and hope for a fix asap. You can still place an order and ask for a refund via customer service. Or you can wait until the fix. Sorry for the confusion.

Ah ok cool. I was just building up a list of things I'm going to need eventually, not immediately so I can wait.

2 minutes ago, Cory said:

This is a bug, thank you for alerting us. I have messaged the developers and hope for a fix asap. You can still place an order and ask for a refund via customer service. Or you can wait until the fix. Sorry for the confusion.

I actually placed an order while that bug was going on and it showed the 5.99 shipping charge until you went to go check out and then it showed as being credited off so I was not charged.  Even when the @Cory and the Co-Op is having an issue ...its not an issue!!   The only place where I can order something and not have any worries about if something is going to go wrong!  

Now if Amazon and the USPS could get their crap together it would be awesome.....Amazon has lost 2 of my orders in the past 2 week?!?! Just flat out lost the package.  What the heck is that?? Im glad they credit me back without ever a problem but when you need the items badly and your counting in it....And USPS....they just plain suck in my neck of the woods! They just blatantly choose not to deliver when they want to or give it to a house 2 blocks away who was nice enough to deliver it to me.  

Sorry about the rant...Aquarium CO-OP...YOU GUYS ROCK!!

• Like 1