Fish compatible with Medaka Ricefish & Neo. Shrimp for Summer Tubbing in Washington?

So here in Western Washington, the Temps during the day are about High 70's-Low 80's and the nights are about High 40's (Specifically 48) - low-mid 50's, and I'm setting up my old 40gal Patio Pond for Ricefish & Neo. Shrimp breeding again. But this year I'm also looking at some other option I could possibly co-hab with them to breed as well, does anyone have any suggestions based on the temps & tub size? 

More Info: Heavily Planted is the plan, with Azolla, Water Lettuce, Water Hyacinth, Indian Rhubarb in the middle / back. 

Possible Ideas: Rainbow Shiners, Longfin White Clouds, Vietnamese White Clouds, Endlers, CPDs maybe?, and Gambusia Holbrooki (I heard they can get quite feisty so they'll probably be by themselves). 

I’ve done both whiteclouds and Endlers/guppies in my rearing tub I kept them in my garage prior to putting them out in their tubs and they all Did great together. Everyone seemed happy eating and swimming around. I find the ricefish hang up top and the others are everywhere. I’ve got a ton of plants with them floaters, guppy grass, wisteria. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Beardedbillygoat1975 said:

I’ve done both whiteclouds and Endlers/guppies in my rearing tub I kept them in my garage prior to putting them out in their tubs and they all Did great together. Everyone seemed happy eating and swimming around. I find the ricefish hang up top and the others are everywhere. I’ve got a ton of plants with them floaters, guppy grass, wisteria. 

Awesome, thank you! So I think that narrows my ideas to Vietnamese / Longfin White Clouds, and some sort of Endler Variety, 

Oof that sucks, that's probably why I haven't seen any captive bred ones for sale 😞 

Probably going to see if the Co-op has some French Blue Star Endler Pairs since those are my #1 choice right now, unless I see a different variety I like, and yes, I will QT them. Thanks for the help! 

• Like 1