What Happened to my Guppy?

BigRedd

1 minute ago, lefty o said:

likely some kind of internal parasite. at the very least, id give it some salt.

so should I setup a temporary rehab aquarium and use some salt in there or treat the whole tank?

55 minutes ago, Colu said:

I agree with @lefty o looks like internal parasites i would treat with paracleanse or general cure as well as aquarium salt 1 table spoon for 2 gallons

1 hour ago, lefty o said:

if it's just the one guppy, id try to quarantine him.

Alright, don't exactly have another tank but I made a make-shift quarantine tank with a bowl, water from the aquarium, cut off a little bit of the filter media and put an airpump through some sponge and put it in the hottest room in the house (stays around 78 degrees)

Added some salt, and he seems to be moving more than he is in the 75 gallon. He was pinned up against the corner next to the filter after I took the photo. Hope he/she will come back! 

Guppy clamped fins is also commonly a bacterial infection and if it is parasites it opens them to secondary bacterial infection and fin rot from weakened immunity  I would definitely use ParaCleanse and Maracyn (not Maracyn two). You can use them together at the same time. ACO has YouTube instructions listed as I believe quarantine trio med.